TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: 16/01/2023
- About the Website Welcome to www.fehonsd.com.au (‘Website‘).
- The Website is operated by Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd (ABN 46 375 452 733). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the content, and all related products of Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd or its contributors.
- Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd does not grant you any rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the content. All other rights are expressly reserved by Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd.
- Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd trading name, domain name, trademark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- to you.
(c) You may not, without the prior written permission of Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third-party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- General Disclaimer
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause 5, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the content or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the content or the late supply of the content), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd make any express or implied representation or warranty about the content or any products or content (including the products or content of Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the content, or any of its content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, content or digital products of Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd; and
- the content or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
- Limitation of liability
- Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the content or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the content to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, and any other intangible loss.
You acknowledge and agree that Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd holds no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using the Website.
Last updated: 16/01/2023
- What is “personal information”?
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) currently defines “personal information” as meaning information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- What information do we collect?
- The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use the Website. The personal information which we collect and hold about you may include email address, name, and phone number.
- Purpose of information collection
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Website.
- We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who
- Assist us in operating the Website. Your personal information may also be
- Exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the
- Normal course of their duties.
- By using the Website, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We
- Will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information direct from you and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from us. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activity. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
- How we collect personal information
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into the Website.
General information about visits to the Website is collected by our computer servers, with small files (“cookies”) that the Website transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow the delivery of cookies). The cookies are used to follow the pattern of movements of users by letting us know which pages on the Website is visited, in what order and how often, and the previous website visited, and also to process the items you select if you are making purchases from the Website. The anonymous non-personal information that we collect and analyse is not personal information as described in the Privacy Act.
- (i) When you access the Website, small files containing a unique identification (ID) number may be downloaded by your web browser and stored in the cache of your computer. The purpose of sending these files with a unique ID number is so that the Website can recognise your computer when you next visit the Website. The cookies that are shared with your computer can’t be used to discover any personal information such as your name, address or email address; they merely identify your computer to the Website when you visit us.
- (ii) We can also log the internet protocol address (IP address) of visitors to the Website so that we can work out the countries in which the computers are located.
- (iii) We collect information using cookies and other tracking technologies for the following reasons:
- 1 to help us monitor the performance of the Website so that we can improve the operation of the Website and the services we offer;
- 2 to provide personalised services to each user of the Website to make their navigation through the Website easier and more rewarding;
- 3 to sell advertising on the Website in order to meet some of the costs of operating the Website and improve the content on the Website; and
- 4 when we have permission from the user, to market the services we provide by sending emails that are personalised to what we understand are the interests of the user.
- (iv) Even if you have given us permission to send you emails, you can, at any time, decide not to receive further emails and will be able to “unsubscribe” from that service.
- (v) In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.
- What are your choices regarding cookies?
- Access and correction
Australian Privacy Principle 12 permits you to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances, and Australian Privacy Principle 13 allows you to correct inaccurate personal information subject to certain exceptions. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us as set out below.
- Complaint procedure
If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Overseas transfer
Your personal information will not be disclosed to recipients outside Australia unless you expressly request us to do so. If you request us to transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient, the overseas recipient will not be required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and we will not be liable for any mishandling of your information in such circumstances.
- How to contact us about privacy
If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us through: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 16/01/2023
All care is taken in the preparation of the information and published materials on www.fehonsd.com.au (‘Website’). Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permissible by law, Fehon Strategy & Design will not be liable for any expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damages) or costs which might be incurred as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
The Website may contain hypertext links, frames or other references to other parties and their websites. Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd cannot control the contents of those other sites and makes no warranty about the accuracy, timeliness or subject matter of the material located on those sites. Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd does not necessarily approve of, endorse, or sponsor any content or material on such sites. Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd makes no warranties or representations that material on other websites to which the Website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
Fehon Strategy & Design Pty Ltd is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material or other sites by linking or allowing links to, this website to such material on other sites.
If you have any concerns regarding the content of the Website, please contact Fehon Strategy & Design